cecily
how can i learn spanish? i never learn spanish before,i want to learn it step by step, but i don't know how to start it?
3
0
Hi Cecily, you can learn Spanish using Chinese here at italki http://www.italki.com/resources/15/learn_spanish_in_chinese.ht
I think the best thing you could do is to look up here on italki under teachers and look for those teaching Spanish and "hook up" with them. That's what I would do. By the way, I'll also help you with needed corrections in your entry. It should look like this: I've never learned Spanish before, but I'd like to learn it, step-by-step. But, I don't know where to start.
Pimsleur is great. I used it when I was learning Spanish many years ago. Also Latino Soap Operas are excellent ways to stay interested while learning the language. When you get to the point that you need speaking help, let me know.
cecily
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Spanish