Community Web Version Now Available
can't come ?? how to change this one? "kuru=come" become "??=can't come" in the other case "hanasu=speak" become "hanasemasen=can't speak" please tell me ... thanks
Jan 18, 2012 4:11 AM
Answers · 2
Potential Verb Kimasu(come)- KORAREMASU(can come in Teinei Form)- Korareru(can come in Futsuu Form) can't come in Teinei Form= KORARE-MASEN can't come in Futsuu Form= KORARE-NAI You might hear "KORE-RU" as for potential verb in the conversation very often. However this is grammatically wrong, called "RA nuki kotoba" (omitting "RA", RERU instead of RARERU) Hope it's helpful explanation.
January 18, 2012
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Russian
Learning Language
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian