mohsen
Please correct the following text Hi Thank u for reply my message I am Vacation. In my opinion everybody must go to travel. But I can’t cut my work office Because I am financial manager and . Foreign Trade however I am happy that I can do works my offices and also enjoy from my Vacation. Please tell me about that text is it ok ?.
7
0
I am on vacation. In my opinion, everybody must travel. However, I can’t cut my office work, because I am financial manager in Foreign Trade. However, I am happy that I can work in my office and also enjoy my vacation. Fairly good. I get the idea, but there are a few mistakes.
Dear..... Thank you for replying to my message I am on vacation. In my opinion everybody should be able to travel. But I can’t leave my work because I am the financial manager and involved in foreign trade. However I am happy that I can work from my office and also enjoy my vacation.
hellow to all today , when i came to italke and saw 4 message i got very happy because i received 4 reply my text that i put in italke last night and i study all of them and i hope that i hadn't mistake and i thank the ladies and gentlemen: kat and jura and siny adon and fdmaxey. have good day.
"I am Vacation. In my opinion everybody must go to travel. But I can’t cut my work office Because I am financial manager and . Foreign Trade however I am happy that I can do works my offices and also enjoy from my Vacation." REWRITE: I am on vacation. In my opinion, everybody should travel. But I must work during my vacation, because I am a finance manager in international trade. However, I am happy that I can do my office work and also enjoy my vacation. "On vacation" is an idiom. A: Where are you going? B: I'm going on vacation. I'm going on a business trip.
Hi Thank you for replying to my message I am on vacation. In my opinion everybody should travel. But I can’t leave my work office because I am thefinancial manager and work foreign trade However I am happy that I can work at my office and also enjoy my vacation.
mohsen
English, Persian (Farsi)