Teacher Emi
How do you work out? There are many ways to work out. Working out means exercising or being physically active. If you participate in a sport, such as weight lifting, swimming, ice skating or running, you work out. Usually, people work out to stay in good physical condition. Some people like to get up early in the morning and work out before going to work at their job. They might go to a gym or play basketball in their neighbourhood. Either way, they are working out. Work out is also a noun. If you do something physically difficult, like climb a lot of stairs, you can say, “That was a work out!” when you are finished.
2
0
I walk a lot and we have a treadmill. We also have steps in our house that I walk every day I have siblings and laundry to lift and carry. Who needs to pay a gym? Work out at home. :)
I go to the gym or do yoga and attend a weekly belly dancing class.
Teacher Emi
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Filipino (Tagalog), Hungarian, Japanese, Korean
Chinese (Mandarin), Hungarian, Japanese, Korean