tongrongnihao
Lyrics from Trouble is a friend."He waits in the wings, (or winds)" Thank you
19. Jan 2012 06:56
4
0
Wings.
19. Januar 2012
wings In the theater, the "wings" are the places to the side of the stage. A person who is waiting in the wings is not on stage yet but is going to go on stage soon.
19. Januar 2012
Trouble Is A Friend- Lyrics Trouble will find you No matter where you go Oh, oh No matter if you're fast No matter if you're slow Oh, oh The eye of the storm wanna cry in the morn Oh, oh You're fine for a while But you start To lose control He's there in the dark He's there in my heart He waits in the wings he's gotta play a part Trouble is a friend Yeah Trouble Is a friend of mine Ahh Trouble is a friend But trouble is a foe Oh, oh And no matter What I feed him He always seems to grow Oh, oh He sees what I see And he knows What I know Oh, oh So don't forget As you ease On down my road He's there in the dark He's there in my heart He waits in the wings He's gotta play a part Trouble is a friend Yeah Trouble Is a friend of mine So don't be alarmed If he takes you By the arm I roll down the window I'm a sucker For his charm Trouble is a friend Yeah Trouble Is a friend of mine Ahh How I hate the way He makes me feel And how I try To make him leave I try Oh, oh, I try But he's There in the dark He's there in my heart He waits in the wings He's gotta play a part Trouble is a friend Yeah Trouble Is a friend of mine So don't be alarmed If he takes you By the arm I roll down the window I'm a sucker For his charm Trouble is a friend Yeah Trouble Is a friend of mine Ahh Ooh Ahh Ooh
19. Januar 2012
tongrongnihao