Leila
If i feel lonely, what should I do? I got up very early today, and I found that my parents do not at home again. I have accustomed to being alone at home, talking with myself, finding something to eat when I am hungry. Many times, I am jealous about other people's parents.They take care of their children, talk happily with their children, go shopping together. But when it comes to mine, they are always busy with their business. But we often need parents' love as well.
7
1
They love; their business is for you; they are busy because of you; you are not a little girl any more, you must have your own friendship relation; on net or in real life; and it's time to think about your future life; parents still parents
Hi Leila, you are not a little girl anymore. I suggest that you extend your friendship group so that you will have different friends to socialize with so that you don't feel lonely.
Unfortunately this happens more and more in almost all countries. It is a shame:(( We should realize what is really important in our lifes. If we do not take care of our personal contacts (family, friends ...), we will lose a great opportunity to be happy. Only at work, on money and with ambition, we'll never find the true happiness.
I also feel like that sometimes^^
the happiness can be a great love
Leila