tongrongnihao
I like the song "a lover's concerto".Can you tell me the correct lyrics? Thx.
2
0
(Denny Randell/Sandy Linzert) How gentle is the rain That falls softly on the meadow Birds high up in the trees Serenade the flowers with their melodies Oh, see there beyond the hill The bright colours of the rainbow Some magic from above Made this day for us just to fall in love Now I belong to you From this day until forever Just love me tenderly And I'll give to you every part of me Oh, don't ever make me cry Through long lonely nights without love Be always true to me Keep this day in your heart eternally Someday we shall return To this place upon the meadow We'll walk out in the rain Hear the birds above singing once again You'll hold me in your arms And say once again you love me And if your love is true Everything will be just as wonderful You'll hold me in your arms And say once again you love me And if your love is true Everything will be just as wonderful Just hold me in your arms And say once again you love me And if your love is true Everything will be just as wonderful You'll hold me in your arms And say once again you love me And if your love is true Everything will be just as wonderful
Found this on oldielyrics, hope it is what you are looking for. How gentle is the rain That falls softly on the meadow, Birds high up the trees Serenade the clouds with their melodies Oh, see there beyond the hill, The bright colors of the rainbow. Some magic from above Made this day for us just to fall in love Now, I belong to you From this day until forever, Just love me tenderly And I'll give to you every part of me. Oh, don't ever make me cry Through long lonely nights without us. Be always true to me, Keep this day in your heart eternally. One day we shall return To this place upon the meadow. We'll walk out in the rain, See the birds above singing once again Oh, you hold me in your arms, And say once again you love me, And if your love is true, Everything will be just as wonderful. You'll hold me in your arms, And say once again you'll love me, And if your love is true, Everything will be just as wonderful
tongrongnihao