Teacher Emi
What do you think makes a good proposal? "Proposals" It’s probably the most important question you could ever ask or be asked: “Will you marry me?” Some people like to get creative with their proposals. You can have a plane sky-write the question or ask it on the big screen at a sporting event. Some proposals come at quiet, romantic moments and others at big parties.
3
1
This is my humble opinion, as usually males are the ones proposing: a) if you plan to answer NO, or 'not-yet' than the place might be important b) if you plan to answer 'yes' the place fades away, maybe making space for future times and places, and obviously for the person asking with a true heart and a mind greatly intoxicated by the only human illness that might bring new life.
One day, I watched this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJWlavnM6b0 Yes, it's so cute, but I think that it's a little bit too much. To me, the point of a great proposal is the element of surprise; it should come when you least expect it.
I think a good proposal is where it takes place during a special and personal time for yourself and the other person. For me, i'd like to be asked during October time, Bonfire night because i love fireworks and last year something special took place at Scarborough castle. So that would be my perfect proposal...
Teacher Emi
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Filipino (Tagalog), Hungarian, Japanese, Korean
Chinese (Mandarin), Hungarian, Japanese, Korean