juwita
How do you increase your spirit to study? I feel so bored with some lessons but actually those lesson are important. But when I try to open and understand it, I can't because I don't like those lesson. Do you have any suggestion to me?
23 sty 2012 15:11
5
1
The hard truth in such situations is "tough shit"! Just study it!
24 stycznia 2012
Here are some study tips for you 1. Develop realistic expectations for yourself; set your own goals and develop a positive attitude towards learning and earning your qualifications. 2. List your motivators for achieving your academic goals: extrinsic (grades, parents, money), intrinsic (mastery of material, desire to learn) and other personal reasons. 3. Make a commitment as to when you will work on an assignment. Be specific about when you want to complete it and put the date for starting the assignment on your calendar where you will see it daily.Then stick to your commitment. 4. Break down big assignments into smaller parts and work on the assignment a little at a time; set dates for completing each part. 5. If you are finding assignments difficult, complete small, easier tasks first in order to build your confidence. 6. Ask for help if you don’t understand an assignment. Obtaining clarification from a lecturer or tutor may put you back on the right track and decrease frustration. 7. Find ways to relate class material and assignments to your life or future career. 8. Find ways to deal with distracting personal problems that are making it difficult for you to focus on your academic work. 9. Minimize self-defeating behaviors and thoughts (e.g., procrastination, low confidence, wanting a “perfect” product) which may impeding academic achievement. Look for small improvements and small successes, as you change your behaviors. 10. Reward yourself when you finish each task and complete an assignment. Feel good about what you have accomplished, don’t just focus on what’s left to complete
23 stycznia 2012
interesting question...I'd like to know it too...-.- i've lost my spirit of competition ahah
23 stycznia 2012
I think it depend on your thought. May be you promise with yourself and give the present when you are success!! such as, you promise with yourself that If you read all that lesson finish, you will buy some nice clothes or delicious food for youself like a present!!
23 stycznia 2012
Hi! Try listening music while you study your lesson for you not to feel bored.
23 stycznia 2012
juwita
English, German, Indonesian, Javanese
English, German