beijo
introduce the Present Perfect Simple? How would you introduce the Present Perfect Simple to a Pre-Intermediate group?
1
0
1-)We use the Present Perfect Tense to talk about an action which started in the past and continuous up to now. Examples: -I have been a teacher for more than ten years. -We haven't seen Janine since Friday. 2-)We use the Present Perfect Tense to talk about experiences. It is important if we have done it in our lives or not. It is not important when we did it. Examples: -I have been abroad two times. -Have you ever eaten sushi? Tip! We often use never and ever with the Present Perfect Tense to talk about experience. 3-)We also use the Present Perfect Tense to talk about a past action that has the result in the present. Examples: - I have lost my wallet. = I don't have it now. -Jimmy has gone to South America. = He isn't here now. I hope,I could help you:)
beijo
Chinese (Other), English, French, German, Kurdish, Turkish
English, Turkish