Nikolay
Could anyone check out my composition? Some parents believe that their children should learn at school everything they will need in the future life, especially practical skills. Such parents think that the life is violent and that their child has to do something with his/her hands necesserely. Other people, saying that school is a place for learning such traditional subjects as the Math, the History, the PE etc, don't approve first position. As for me, I completely support the second group of people, because I'm convinced that there's actually no need to learn practical skills precisely at school. First of all, the most of pupils are pushed for time very often. The always have to stay at school right for half a day, then come home and do their homework. As a resuld, such a tight schedule leads to the regular stress, which is not good for health. Finally, some pupils may dislike this proposition. Probably, they just want to gain or improve some skills themselves. The protesters have an opposite opinion. They consider that practical skills are the base of pupil's future life. Furthermore, the new experience can help them to enhance their self-confidence. I think that these statements are mindless, because a future profession may not be connected with the hand work. And the self-confidence can depend not only on practical skills, but on something else. Summing up, I can say pupils shouldn't learn practical skills at school. To be moree exact, we should ask for them: would they want to do it or not? After all, pupils have the rights as well as the adults. So that we must respect them.
4
0
In future, please post your compositions in the italki Notebook at the top of the page where they'll be easier to correct.
Thack you so much for corrections!
I put my corrections in capitol letters. I hope this helps. Some parents believe that their children should learn everything they will need in the future life AT SCHOOL, especially practical skills. Such parents think that life is violent and that their child HAVE to do something with his/her hands. Other people, SAY that school is a place for learning such traditional subjects as the Math, the History, the PE etc, AND don't approve first position. As for me, I completely support the second group of people, because I'm convinced that there's actually no need to learn practical skills at school. First of all, most pupils are pushed for time very often. The always have to stay at school for half a day, then come home and do their homework. As a resuld, such a tight schedule leads to stress, which is not good for YOUR health. Finally, some pupils may dislike this proposition. Probably, they just want to gain or improve some skills themselves. The protesters have an opposite opinion. They consider that practical skills are the base of pupil's future life. Furthermore, the new experience can help them to enhance their self-confidence. I think that these statements are mindless, because a future profession may not be connected with the hand work. And the self-confidence can depend not only on practical skills, but on something else. Summing up, I can say pupils shouldn't learn practical skills at school. To be more exact, we should ask them: IF they WOULD want to do it or not? After all, pupils have the rights as well as the adults. So that we must respect them.
I'm sorry. I typed this text fast. So, I could make some stupid mistakes.
Nikolay