Feng
What does he mean? Does he want to cheat me for the money? Please help me to analysis I never asked to pay me in advance, I told to make transfer via Wester Union on your name on Udine . I want to rent a room from him .Hello, I never asked to pay me in advance, I told to make transfer via Wester Union on your name on Udine . In the moment if you do this, I reserve fly ticket and I come on Udine to show the appartment and if you like to make contract. After you have the keys and contract signed go to you at a Western Union office and in my presence you pick up money and pay me in cash for first 2 month's of rent : 700 EURO Davin - U.K.
3
0
Grazie . Thank you both
yes he's trying to cheat you. don't ever try to rent from someone who's not even living in the house they're trying to rent.
Without knowing the context this was used in, it's hard to tell whether he wants to cheat you or not. Are you buying something from him?
Feng
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Italian, Romanian, Spanish, Vietnamese
English, French, Italian, Romanian, Spanish, Vietnamese