Taylor
Is this correct? I'd like to confirm something. Is this the correct Korean sentence structure? Subject-Adjective-Noun-Object-Verb. I know I've asked something like this before, and I thank those answered, but I'd just like to confirm it, you know? Please answer. I need to know this or I can't further my studies.
2
0
When it comes to word order in a Korean sentence structure, we should first consider main sentence elements only like subject, object or verb. For example, a noun can be both a subject and an object. So it doesn't make a sense to put noun between subject and object in your example. What is the role of the noun, subject or object? In short, the basic rules for Korean word order are as follows. 1) The Korean language has a S O V structure. 2) A modifier is placed before the word to be modified. An adjective comes before a noun and an adverb before a verb, adjective and adverb.
No, it should be "Subject + Object + Verb". "Object" can be "(Adjective) + Noun + Object Markers(을/를)". \^o^/
Taylor
Korean