heather
future occupation If you find that your future occupation will take you a lot of time, what should you do? You think it is the best work for you, you seem to be a workholic. And you have limited for your family and friends. But you really like it.
8
0
Heather, this is where wisdom comes in. There's what's called "priorities", so you simply have to ask yourself the question: "What's the most important thing in my life? What comes first?" I hope this helps you.
I once changed my job for one which took up a lot of my time as it involved shift work incorporating double shifts and weekends. It was hard but the money was good. I enjoyed the job and did it for 3 years. I was able to save enough money to put a deposit on a house and buy a car. By then I felt I needed a change and moved to job with more normal working hours.
just do your work. and i think that's the best way
what kind of work ? 周六周日可以碰家人和朋友吧!:)
April 21, 2012
heather
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German
English, German