Teacher Beth
Professional Teacher
这些中文句子有错误吗? 请你检查一下是否这些中文句子有错误。 Make one question and answer using 过。 你听过林俊杰新的歌吗?当然我听过那首歌,他是我最喜欢的歌手之一。 Make 4 imaginary answers to questions using the 是。。。的 construction。 我是昨天走的。 我是在大学学习的。 我是跟我儿子吃晚饭的。 我是来自英国的。PLEASE NOTE!!! I know that 是 can be left out, but we were specifically asked to make sentences using 是。。的 constructions in response to questions such as "What did you [do]...?, Where did you do ...?, When did you do ...?, With whom?O.K there seems to be a lot of confusing over why I have said 我是在大学学习的。This would be in response to the question, Yesterday what did you do? 我是在大学学习的. I was studying in university. I must use the 是。。。的 construction.
16
0
你听过林俊杰的新歌吗? 1.是+adjective+的+(noun) At this point, the following 4 sentences there is no need to use是...的 我是快乐的(人) 天空sky是蔚蓝blue的(颜色) 2.it can be used to express emphasis,then the 4 are right
Another thing. 我是来自英国的。 来自is a misspelling. It should be 来之。
Make one question and answer using 过。 你听过林俊杰新的歌吗?当然我听过那首歌,他是我最喜欢的歌手之一。 It's OK to say 歌手之一, but it's natural to say 歌手里面的其中一个。 Make 4 imaginary answers to questions using the 是。。。的 construction。 我是昨天走的。(Good) 我是在大学学习的。 学习=study, 学=learn. If you want to say:"I learned it in university." 我是在大学学的。(leave out 习) If you want to say:" I am studying chemistry in university." 我是在大学学习化学。 If you want to say:" I am studying ( omitting subject) in university:" 我在读or上大学。 我是跟我儿子吃晚饭的。(leave out 的。) 我是来自英国的。(Usually we would leave out 的, but some teenage girls would say 的 at the end of this sentence to sound girly or cute.) Chinese is hard, so is English T.T But gotta keep up learning.
中文句子没有错。 That is right in Chinese.
I knew that. I meant 是...的construction doesn't suit for this sentence "I was studying in university". 我是在大学学习的doesn't give the feeling that the thing in that sentence happened yesterday. It's like Simple Present Tense. Depend on the context, 我是在大学学习的can mean: I used to study in university or I currently study in university, or I learnt something in university. So you better post more about your homework so that we can understand and help you better. :)
Teacher Beth
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, German
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), French, German