yasminTURKEY
do you believe in love at first sight and does true love lasts forever ? tell me :)
14
0
I think 'Love at first sight’ can happen, but most often infatuation begins with fondness or comfort in each other’s presence. Later there comes a flush or a quickened heartbeat upon encounter, or maybe a heightened energy when you are together. As the infatuation continues, separation from your love creates a great deal of anxiety. When not together, you daydream about reunion and anxiously anticipate the next encounter. To comfort yourself, you might replay former encounters in your mind, sleep with a shirt left behind, listen to a song that reminds you of him or her, or listen to an old message on your answering machine. As the relationship takes on special meaning, you long for further contact and spend time and energy scheming about ways to get together.
I believe love forms over a few stages and when strangers meet the first attraction is physical and you could thereby imply that I believe in "Lust at first sight". As you get to know the person, you can then begin to decide if they share the values which you believe would make for a lasting partner. Finally, only through communication and understanding of each other can love last a lifetime. So a couple can meet and enjoy a love that lasts a lifetime but I would suggest it was lust that brought them together as 'True love' shouldn't be that easy.
I agree with Nick. It's usually intense physical attraction at first sight which can be confused with feelings of love. Unless a couple work at staying in love with each other, it won't last forever.
I Believe
First of all I share a link http://www.italki.com/search/questions/q/True%20Love.htm. There, you'll see the times people asked about the same on italki. See, you'll get some answers here and you may agree and disagree with them according with what you think or you have experencied. That's it. Anyone as individual has the right answer or everyone is right. There are some people who have read more fairy tales and still believe in those heavenly stories, others have experiencied much more real situations, some were with happy endings and the others not. Some have thought each step they have done, while the others have just followed their impulses. What's the right thing to do? I think both. The best master of your life is yourself so, you should know when is true love or not. In my opinion (for what I have experiencied), there's no such thing as love at first sight. Here I absolutely agree with nick. montagu. With regard to 'true love'. I believe the only that 'last forever' without choosing it's a mother to her children and vice versa. About a man and woman relationship is about choices.
yasminTURKEY
English, Spanish, Turkish