jose
Having reading? Hello everyone, I would like to know if the next sentence is right? Having reading your article published in the last issue of 10th January I would like to add some comments.... Thanks so much in advance for your help
27 de Jan de 2012 às 18:34
3
0
Having read your article published in the last issue of 10th January I would like to add some comments....
27 de Janeiro de 2012
Having read.... This is because 'reading' would suggest that the action is continuing and isn't yet completed. Words ending in -ing are typically a type of noun in English referred to as a Gerund. In simpler terms where you see -ing words think of the word 'doing'. As opposed to done, which suggests completion, 'doing' implies the action is not yet completed and is a guiding rule for most nouns ending with -ing. See more examples below: Listening watching Looking Dancing Talking Fighting
27 de Janeiro de 2012
jose