это я
felon - is it only a murderer?
6
0
A felony is any serious crime according to a country's laws. This would include murder, of course, but also includes things like robbery (especially armed robbery) of a large amount of money, burglary and kidnapping, among others. A person who commits a felony is a felon. Less serious than a felony is a misdemeanor. Misdemeanors include begin drunk in public, littering, creating a public disturbance and getting into a fist fight. A person committing a misdemeanor is NOT a felon.
No, a felon is someone who commits a felony. A criminal who commits a crime. Why we have 2 words or more for, "criminal" I don't know. It's like "Uterus" and "womb" - 2 words for the same thing!? I asked my (ex) girlfriend, "Where is your uterus?" and she said, "I don't know" - and she's had a baby hahaha English - stupid :)
Felon is someone who has committed a felony and felony means committing a serious crime and yes murder is one of them, other could be a sexual assault.
It is an American term. It is not used in Australia.
felon are also the poeple who are too cruel
это я
English, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Swedish
English, Finnish, French, German, Swedish