Diamond
Is the sentence correct? 'He wasn't serious about his love.' I want to talk about someone who is not sincere and who pretends to be in love with the girl he met on the boat.
4
0
You could say that. Another way to put it might be: "Outwardly, he was in love and acted like a person in love - in reality, though, he felt no love at all. He was only going through the necessary motions to maintain the lie."
If you really mean or believe what you say, you are sincere. Sincere people are truthful with the person they love. They never deceive, betray or hurt others. Also, a relationship based on sincerity and trust never fails. I think this is sincere / true / pure love: no deceit and no lies.
Why do you want to talk about an insincere person? What about a sincere person? I would much rather talk about sincerity than insincerity! I have a question just for you, Diamond... what does it mean to you to be sincere? Is it something you would be serious about? Something you would give your life, your money, your water... do you have any idea of what it means to be sincere? Tell us! Tell us all! Tell us in English!
Diamond
Arabic, English, French