pat-tom
Can you please correct and make this sentence natural? This is what I want to say, "That's how youtube channel page should look like, same as usual. as it has been ." but it should be strange. so can you please make it look natural english?
4
0
It sound a bit unnatural. The origional is "That's how youtube channel page should look like, same as usual. as it has been ." The more natural way is "That's how a youtube channel page should look. It's the same as usual and that's how it's always been." you should use A if you're talking about general youtube channel pages. You could also say "That's how the youtube channel page should look. It's the same as usual and that's how it's always been." you should use THE if you are talking about a specific youtube channel page. I'm not sure the context, but that was my interpretation. I hope that it is accurate :)
That's how a youtube page should look, same as usual. Like it has been.
pat-tom