Teacher Beth
Professional Teacher
Please can you check these sentence translations ( English to Chinese) Where was it you met comrade Li last week? 上个星期你是在哪儿碰见的李同志? She told me just now that she had arrived in London on 23 August 1979. 她刚才跟我说她一九七九年八月二十三天到了伦敦。 Was it last May that Dr Wang from the University Hospital went to China? 是去年五月大学医院的王大夫到中国去了吗? He is very interested in learning foreign languages: he has learnt 25 languages in all. 他对学外语很有兴趣:他一共学过二十五门语言。 Have you ever read a Chinese newspaper? No, I haven't. I don‘t know enough characters. 你看过一个中国报吗?没看,我认识的汉字不够。 I haven't been to this park for more than two years. It's even more beautiful now. 我有两年没去这公园,它现在更漂亮了。 To my surprise they went to America by boat, not by aeroplane. 我没想到他们坐船到美国,不是坐飞机的。 Have you ever been to Shanghai? Yes, I've been there two times. 你去不去过上海?去啊,我去了两次。 I haven't spoken Chinese for the last three months. I've probably forgotten it all. 我三个月没说中文,我大概什么都忘了。 Where did you go last month, and when did you come back? 你上个月去哪了?你是什么时候回来的? He never goes to the cinema. 他从来不去电影院。 He has never been abroad. 他从来没去过外国。
6
0
Hi,i just want to give you some advices: 1、She told me just now that she had arrived in London on 23 August 1979.她刚才告诉我她是在1979年8月23号到的伦敦。 2、Was it last May that Dr Wang from the University Hospital went to China?王大夫(医生)是去年五月份的时候从大学医院去中国的吗? 3、Have you ever read a Chinese newspaper? No, I haven't. I don‘t know enough characters.你从来没有读过一份中文报纸吗?没有,从来没有。我认识的汉字还不够多。 4、I haven't been to this park for more than two years. It's even more beautiful now.我有两年多的时间没有去过这个公园了,它现在更加的漂亮了。
She told me just now that she had arrived in London on 23 August 1979. 她刚才告诉我她在1979年8月23日到了伦敦。 Was it last May that Dr Wang from the University Hospital went to China? 医大的王大夫是在去年五月去的中国吗? He is very interested in learning foreign languages: he has learnt 25 languages in all. 他对学外语很感兴趣,他一共学过二十五门语言。 Have you ever read a Chinese newspaper? No, I haven't. I don‘t know enough characters. 你看过中国的报纸吗?没看过,我认识的汉字太少了。 Have you ever been to Shanghai? Yes, I've been there two times. 你去没去过上海?去过,我去过两次。
very good
太棒了,我觉得已经是非常非常的好了。
She told me just now that she had arrived in London on 23 August 1979. 她刚才跟我说她一九七九年八月二十三天到了伦敦。 改:她刚才告诉我她是在1979年8月23日到伦敦的。 Was it last May that Dr Wang from the University Hospital went to China? 是去年五月大学医院的王大夫到中国去了吗? 改:王医生是去年五月从大学医院去中国的吗? Have you ever read a Chinese newspaper? No, I haven't. I don‘t know enough characters. 你看过一个中国报吗?没看,我认识的汉字不够。 改:你曾经看过一份英语报吗?没看过。我认识的汉字不够多。 I haven't been to this park for more than two years. It's even more beautiful now. 我有两年没去这公园,它现在更漂亮了。 改:我有超过两年没有去过这个公园了。它现在更加漂亮了。 Have you ever been to Shanghai? Yes, I've been there two times. 你去不去过上海?去啊,我去了两次。 改:你曾经去过上海吗?
Teacher Beth
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, German
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), French, German