nozturk
What does it mean? I'm backed up already , right now, today etc.
4
0
I am assuming that the speaker need sex with woman right now, today :-)
I am all booked up today. My agenda is full. I can do nothing else or see anyone else today. I am running behind and need to get caught up.
There are so many things that this could mean, it needs "context," as Ryan W. said. Context is more information about the atmosphere or situation. For instance, a patient at a doctor's office who said that they were "backed up" would mean that they were constipated. Someone who is working on a computer and says "backed up" might mean that files had been copied. A plumber working on a pipe that is blocked might say that it is "backed up" to indicate that all of the water going into the pipe goes nowhere and eventually "backs up" to the sink, or bathtub, etc. There are many other examples. It's a common phrase with many meanings. I hope that helps! You chose a good phrase to ask about; people can give many examples.
Without context, I would assume it means that you are overwhelmed/burdened.
nozturk
English, Turkish