Diamond
The use of 'such' I agree with him about the benefits of online learning but I'm going to tell him about the disadvantages of such an education. Is the sentence correct?
6
1
Perfect.
Hi, Yes the sentence is correct but it is not one that I would hear in every day speech. It would be used in official or legal documents or speech, it is still correct but not very 'everyday' or common phrasing. If a politician or professor in speaking yes but if friends are speaking no, do u understand?
I think it sounds ok, and I'm sure it makes sence in the context. I'm just not understanding it completely. When using "such", it must be crystal clear what exactly that is. If - from the context - "such" implies an education based solely on online learning, then it is correct. Just make sure it is clear what you mean by "such" :) Hope this helped!
That's such a good question.
Diamond
Arabic, English, French