mosab
I just want to know what is the easiest way to lean American accent?? anyone can help me
10
0
ИSandiagöИ has a good idea. I would take it further. Pick one day out of the week and on that day, totally surround yourself with American. Watch American movies, find American friends to talk to on skype or something. This is what I would suggest if you can't afford a tutor.
There is no EASY way. However my NLLS (natural language learning system) does have as part of the system the method of intensive passive listening. This method combined with others in the system will get you as close as any non-English speaker to the authentic accent targeted. See my notebook entries for details.
listing to the CNN news everyday then you will get what you want
Callan Method. It is originally written in British but there are American versions now. This is the fastest way to speak with American neutral accent.
Learning an american accent can be very hard since we americans are part of one big mixing pot of cultures. There are accents everywhere, especially depending on which part of america you live in. Find a place where you can learn a neutral accent like the news & stick with it.
mosab
Arabic, English, French, Turkish
English, French, Turkish