elv.vira
its Febuary... do you have Bad valentine's experience ? February.. alot of people say ITs month full of love!!!!!?????cos in 14th feb, its Valentine's Day But do you have Bad velentine's experience ?
8
0
Valentines day is just an excuse for the guys to buy girls presents and for the lonely to feel even more lonely :P I haven't really had a bad valentine, actually aside from this year I haven't had a valentine :P
I never had a bad valentine because that day is my birthday, and I am always happy on that day since I am with family and friends.
As always, I think my mom will give me a present :) hahaha!
awhile ago, a girl broke up with my on Feb. 14th lolz!
When I was about six or seven years old, our teacher told us a sad story about a boy who didn't receive any Valentine cards. She told us that story so that when we gave out Valentine cards we would give them to everyone in the class and not just to our friends. In the United States, they sell packs of Valentine cards for children to give out in class. The cards often feature popular cartoon characters.
elv.vira
English, French, Indonesian, Spanish, Urdu
English, French, Spanish, Urdu