Koo Seo Yeong
Chinese double negative sentence trouble “玩腻了,我又到祖父那里去闹了一下。”How can I change it into Chinese double negative sentence? How to explain “玩腻了” this phrase?
4
0
玩腻了,我又到祖父那里去闹了一下。 没必要改成双重否定,就这样就行,你们老师让你们改? 他问题大大的有。
(1)“腻了” it has the negative mean and it straightly implies " do not want to do sth any more" . For example, "玩腻了“it means "you do not want to play and use sth any more" ; "吃腻了” it means " you don't like eat some food any more" . Hence, in chinese, the phrase structure is“ 动词(verb)+腻了” (2) How to use this "verb+ 腻了“ in Chinese double negative ? Firstly, In Chinese " 没” means negative, so "没玩腻“ means " still have interest in sth” . In conclusion, "Verb 腻了” means "do not want use or play(verb) sth" ; “没+verb+ 腻了”means "you still have interest in sth " I hope it can help you : ) If you still have some question, do not hesitate to ask me : )
"玩腻了"means that you lost your interesting in doing that thing, and you don't want to do it anymore.For instance, you play a game many times and you don't want to play this game now, at the same time your friends ask you to play the game with them, then you can say "玩腻了".In Mandarin, a model case of double negative sentence is "不得不"。"不得不"means "have to". It always decorate with an action.For example, "不得不"do something and it means "have to do something". So, you can turn “玩腻了,我又到祖父那里去闹了一下。”into Chinese double negative sentence like this:“玩腻了,我不得不又到祖父那里去闹了一下。”I hope I can help you.
"腻了”means be bored with sth for you've got enough already. so"玩腻了" just means don't want to play sth any more. I think the sentence could also be(I’m not sure about it coz the orignal sentence is kinda weird): 如果没玩腻我不会又到祖父那里去闹一下 hope it can help you :)
Koo Seo Yeong
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Esperanto, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), Esperanto, Spanish