Yui
How can I do to learn Romanian?? I have no idea where to start... Start from vocabulary or ??
5
0
start with common words- verbs - nouns - numbers next step language exchange lol
April 8, 2013
And if you want somebody to talk to,you can contact me on this address,on skype: mihaimount ; Or you can contact me on facebook : mihaimount
First of all you have to learn the common words that we are using every day and after that you should learn the ordinal and cardinal numbers and if it is going good then try to learn the nouns. Then you can go to the next step...the verbs.
You should start with thing like Hello! Good bye!, with I, you, he/she/it, counting to 20 and some verbs like to be, to have...fist steps are always hard, but once you've started, keep walking, keep learning!
April 17, 2012
I think you should learn some verbs, so that you will be able to make sentences.
Yui
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwanese), English, German, Romanian
German, Romanian