Jack
About SLA Theories Can someone recommend me theories on SLA (second language acquisition)? I'm currently reading Stephen D. Krashen's "Principles and Practice in Second Language Acquisition", but I'm afraid it's a bit too old as it was published in 1982.
3
0
Yesterday I had exam at University from that subject, it is not important if it is old, that is still theory of SLA. Nikola Tesla found electricity but we can not say that his invention is "too old". Try to find something from Rod Ellis, or of H.Douglas Brown-Principles of Language Learning and Teaching.
Ok, thanks, Ana. I'll find and try Rod Ellis. I've actually heard of his name before :)
Jack
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, Hebrew
Hebrew