peng
I'm trying to dictate this course and get some problems. The original video is here: http://www.lynda.com/home/Player.aspx?lpk4=94771&playChapter=False Here is what I heard. I use xxx to replace the words I don't know. Hi, I'm Ashley Kennedy Welcome to Avid Media Composer 6 essential training. Media Composer is one of the world's wildest used video editing systems. Completed with tools to help you all your media xxx into the building blocks for great story creation. In this course, I'll show you basic and xxx media editing technics as we built sequence every thing from simple xxx to more complex xxx base packages we'll take a look at how to make audio as well as how to perform color correction to fix and hands your footage. We'll explore how to apply all types of effects including compositing effects, color effects, and titles. So you can reach( unsure with this word) your program to it's xxx. We'll dive into avid's powerful media data searching and script based options, so that you can find exactly what you need. And we'll xxx how to input, output and troubleshoot your footage so that you can take you project from concept to creation with ease. So lets have fun as we begin to xxx xxx( what I heard here is 'pill back'. But I cant find out what 'pill back' mean. That must be misheard) the many exciting layers video editing in Avid Media Composer 6 essential training. Thanks all!
4
0
There were also a few mistakes with guessed words. Here's the text you need: "Hi. I'm Ashley Kennedy. Welcome to Avid Media Composer 6 essential training. Media Composer is one of the world's widest-used video-editing systems, complete with tools to help you turn your raw media assets into the building blocks for great story creation. In this course, I'll show you basic and intermediate editing techniques as we build sequences:everything from simple montages to more complex interview-base packages. We'll take a look at how to mix audio as well as how to perform color correction to fix and enhance your footage. We'll explore how to apply all types of effects - including compositing effects, color effects, and titles - so you can enrich your program to its fullest. We'll dive into Avid's powerful metadata searching and script-based options, so that you can find exactly what you need. And I'll demonstrate how to input, output and troubleshoot your footage so that you can take a project from concept to creation with ease. So lets have fun as we begin to peel back the many exciting layers of video editing in Avid Media Composer 6 essential training." "Peel back the layers" is the idiom you needed at the end. :)
Yea, that's my bad. Woof!
The missing words are all "woof".
peng