Teacher Beth
Professional Teacher
Can you give me some suggestions of a good Chinese literati for my essay please. I need to write a history essay for my Chinese degree. Can you give me your suggestions on who I should study and write about. Here is our essay question. Give your own title to your essay. Develop your topic focusing on ONE Chinese literatus of your choice (from the 7th to the end of the 18th century) with the use of relevant primary sources (e.g. historical and philosophical writings, essays, poetry, drama, or fiction) in translation. Here are some suggestions:  Literati as Writers, Artists, Philosophers  Literati as Social and Political Elites  Literati as Connoisseurs, Collectors, and Critics  Literati’s Self-representation  Literati and Court Culture/Popular Culture Who would you choose, why? Please ignore the bottom section, I am looking for names of indervidual writers here please!!!
8
0
from the 7th to the end of the 18th century,大概是从隋末到清中期,这期间最富盛名的大概是唐朝诗仙李白、中国唯一女帝武则天、宋朝著名政治家词人苏轼,元朝一代天骄成吉思汗、明朝下西洋影响整个东南亚的郑和,清朝康熙帝。只是不知道你熟悉或者认知范围内,有哪些人物名单呢,这个需要你熟识的,才便于你继续你的论文。
I think you can try to write social and political elites, because the others maybe difficult to introduce clearly. It's just my suggestion. :)
"张爱玲“ ---one of my favorite writer!
6th dalailama(仓央嘉措), 一个浪漫的诗人,一个离经叛道的宗教领袖。
I would try to write Literati as Writers or Artists,writers you can write zhangxiaoxian,artist you can write qibaishi ,you can write their deeds,and How to achieve success,You can find a lot of information on the network.
Teacher Beth
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, German
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), French, German