From the internet:
vt.提供, 提出, 出价, 贡献
vi.提议, 出现, 求婚
1. He came towards me, smiled and offered his hand.
2. Ask her about it when a suitable moment offers itself.
3. I'll offer you 10 pounds for this book.
4. There is little work on offer.
5. He offered his seat to me.
n.供应, 补给, 贮备
vt.供应, 提供, 补充
1. Pollution of the water supply reached a level pernicious to the health of the population.
2. Demand began to exceed supply.
3. The camp has a plentiful supply of food.
4. The brain needs a continuous supply of blood.
5. The supply ships travelled in convoy.
6. How many calories can an ounce of sugar supply?
v.供给, 提供, 准备, 规定, 抚养
1. The government has to provide against a possible oil shortage in the coming months.
2. The possibility of the book being translated is provided for in your contract.
3. These books will provide us with all the information we need.
4. The hotel provides a reservation of tickets for its residents.