Rice
the Received english and American English i get a preference for American English,but there r still some RE in my accent,then here comes---i must use whole, clear AE in daily conversation?or the RE( a little) can be allowedbadly sorry but getting u guys confused,it is Received pronunciation(the british english) and American pronunciation.
4 февр. 2012 г., 4:12
5
0
It is impossible to answer your question because of the way the way it is written. But it is clear that you don't actually know what received pronunciation is so I doubt you speak it even though you may have a British based accent . You should really concentrate on your grammar first and worry about your pronunciation later. I'm not trying to be harsh, just realistic.
4 февраля 2012 г.
frankly,Received english=British english
4 февраля 2012 г.
Yes please explain Received English.... I've never heard of it!! I've heard of American English,British English,Canadian English,Australian English.. hell even Indian English and Russian English.. but never heard of Received English
4 февраля 2012 г.
First of all, what is Received English? There are some differences between American English and British English, even between American English and Canadian English though US and Canada are neighboring countries. But Received English? Please explain it :P
4 февраля 2012 г.
Rice
Chinese (Other), English, French, German
English, French, German