b8988
Please tell me the answers What does this mean ? Thank you ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Apakah nama pulau yang disebut dengan pulau dewata yang terkenal dengan pantai kuta nya? (huruf kecil) (b***) -------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 فبراير 2012 04:46
5
0
Hello, I am cynthia, I saw your brief details and decided to write you. I want to make a good friendship.I Feel we shall make a better introduction in our next communication. contact me through my email address (cynthiasambo13@yahoo.com ) for more details and my pictures. I will like to know you better for more personal information, please do not write me on this site because i do not visit the site all the time..kindly reply me with (cynthiasambo13@yahoo.com )i am waiting . Thanks
11 أبريل 2013
Bali~~~^^ i got 10 points for it right? have another question? hehee
19 فبراير 2012
Terima kasih Thank you ^ ^
7 فبراير 2012
Bali, the answer is bali :)
4 فبراير 2012
It means: What is the name of the island, which is called Island of Gods and famous with its Kuta Beach? The answer is Bali --> (b*** --> bali)
4 فبراير 2012
b8988