Tanka_Hey
The ratio of foreigners to Russia and Russian people. The ratio of foreigners to Russia and Russian people. Please express your opinion about the Russian people, I'm curious! :3
5
0
There are commonplaces here in Italy around Russian people, id est: they are really cold and closed; always drunk on vodka. Also it is thought that they are a people full of plots and eventually cruel, because their history, unfortunately. Here in Italy there are a lot of women escaped from Russia and they take care old or sick people. I knew a Russian woman who live here and she lets me change into my mind these commonplaces about Russian people. She is so polite, sweet and with really warm attitude! I think Russian people are really proud and strong, a people underestimated and which has an incredible history and culture!
If counry has the high level of life, the ratio to foreigners wiil be most probably good.
Tanka_Hey
English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish