Slava Tkachev
How can ask a question?
2
1
Hi vygent; You almost have it! "How can ask a question?" needs one more word. There is only one really good place it can go. So often sentences can be arranged in several correct ways. This one would need a pronoun or proper noun after can. How can she ask, How can Jake ask, How can I ask a question? If you wanted to find another way, you can; "I can ask a question- how?" But it adds a different feeling. So in short Vygent, be sure you have a subject (action taker) with your action (ask) followed with the question mark. In front of that you place a word that helps define what you want to know. Typical examples are, Who- What- When- Where -How -Can- Should- Will -Could- May. You have it down pretty well already.
Hi vygent; You almost have it! "How can ask a question?" needs one more word. There is only one really good place it can go. So often sentences can be arranged in several correct ways. This one would need a pronoun or proper noun after can. How can she ask, How can Jake ask, How can I ask a question? If you wanted to find another way, you can; "I can ask a question- how?" But it adds a different feeling. So in short Vygent, be sure you have a subject (action taker) with your action (ask) followed with the question mark. In front of that you place a word that helps define what you want to know. Typical examples are, Who- What- When- Where -How -Can- Should- Will -Could. You have it down pretty well already.
Slava Tkachev
English, German, Russian
English, German