Taryn 魏箈琳
What are some little kids shows that are popular in china? I'm trying to teach my little three year old brother how to speak mandarin chinese. I was wondering if there were any kids shows in mandarin that we could watch together.
7
0
"喜羊羊与灰太狼", lol, I think it's the most popular cartoon in china, kids are really crazy about this show, and it got both tv-show, and several movies, I think they make 1 movie per year, for example: this year is the dragon year, so they probably made a movie about dragon something >< but anyway, it would be a nice tv-show for a kid.
English shows would be like yo gabba gabba (very popular), ni hao kai lan (teaches english kids chinese), dora the explorer & diego (teaches kids spanish), team umi zumi, & wonder pets, & bubble guppies. Those are all the shows for preschoolers
do you know any kids shows in English?
The Monkey King 《大闹天宫》 It's better than <喜羊羊与灰太狼>, I think.
I took some intensive language course in Beijing and even my classmates who were in their 20-s watched 喜洋洋 to learn Chinese, and it really made a big difference in his grades!
Taryn 魏箈琳
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish