sato
How sould I express in English? I don't know exactly. How do you express the emotion when a man was killed by somebody suddenly? He had a beloved family. I think these expressions. He was shameful. or regret. Please teach me.I mean that how I should speak of the emotion of a man who was killed. For example. "he must have been shameful" is right? Or, "he must have been regret" is right? Or another expression is better?
He was certainly surprised or startled, and probably shocked too. If he was killed by those who were supposed to be friends or allies, he probably also felt betrayed.
Do want to express sympathy to his family? If so you can say/write Dear...... Please accept my sincere sympathy on the sudden death of your beloved [ name of person] If I can do anything to help you and your family, please do not hesitate in contacting me. Yours sincerely, Your name.
I am not sure whether I understood your question well, but if you're searching for the proper way to offer your condolences to the family of the deceased, you could say "I am terribly/deeply/most profoundly sorry for your loss." If you are asking how you can describe the emotion of the members of the family, they are "mourning".
Whose emotion? Your question is unclear. Apart from that it doesn't make a lot of sense, either.
Your question does not make sense.