sunny
please help me! i don't know how to improve my english ability, I use so many study way learning english, but my english ability still so poor.
Hello Sunny, I think the best way to improve your language skills is to talk and to write to people (on messenger, email, etc) who are fluent in English. You'll be surprised how fast you will pick up new things! Don't be afraid to make any mistakes. I am trying to learn Spanish and I make a lot of mistakes too. However, because of that, I am learning a lot. Good luck! Martin
I agree with Martin here. The best way to improve your English is to expose yourself to this language as much as possible. You may talk to people in English, write to your friends in English, read articles and news reports and novels in English, listen to English programs and watch English-language films and TV shows, et cetera. I wish you success in English learning!