Terry
Do you know HSK? (for Chinese learner) HSK: hanyu shuiping kaoshi. I am just curious about your attitudes toward HSK. Do you know that? would you take that? and why?
10
0
是汉语考试吧
我觉得是个很有意思的考试, 我考的一些。 但是最后的考试, 我觉得比较难。。 我觉得是个好方法来知道我们自己的中文水平。
很多语文老师要考。Many Chinese teacher should take an examination of.
I am a Chinese.I haven`t taken it .In my opinion,it is a way to assess your Chinese level.HSK is authoritative.Although,you need not curious about it so much.As far as I know,a lot of Chinese could not answer some questions.They thought some qustions are so difficult.
I haven't taken it but it could be useful to measure your level. And I think it is valuable to people who are really advanced and are trying to get into a Chinese college or get a job in a Chinese-speaking company. I know they've recently changed the test so that the levels are correlated to the CEF levels A1-C2, and I've heard people who had to take the old HSK complain that the test is "too easy" now.
Terry
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Other), English, French, Japanese, Russian
French, Japanese, Russian