Could you explain me how to use that expression "Not at all" ? I don't know how to use that phrase 'Not at all' properly. Please explain me how to use it. Thanks for you answer.
not at all = no problem = I don't mind usually all of these are interchangeable but in some instances it means 'No I didn't'. i. 'I bet you really missed me while I was gone' REPLY: 'no, not at all'
Not at all = definitely not true, in no way. It is generally used to make someone feel better. "I'm sorry I took up your time with this problem." "Not at all! It was quite interesting and needed to be taken care of." "I'm sorry I couldn't show you a better time. You must have been bored." "Not at all! I happen to like museums very much!"
you mean explain to me. let me think? here is one. thank you for all the help."not at all .