cccc5900
I think, there are a few advantages about leaving your message in foreign language. Do you agree? I think, there are a few advantages about leaving your message in foreign language. Do you agree? The top three biggest advantages. First, Infirmity of direction and gentleness of tone; second, perspicuity of elaboration of the topic; third, real- time recording the story in your heart. And again... are there something wrong grammartically or some ways to say it at somewhere unproper? Tell me. Thanks.
2
0
Like, when someone offended you or do you a favor, then you need to be mad or appreciate. But, there are others whom you dont want them know or let them know indirectly. Try to use another language. That way, they' ll think you are talking about the different thing or merely practising the language you use.
Too sharp for me. Could you set some examples?
cccc5900
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), English
Chinese (Cantonese), English