Polo
correct me,please In Tang Dynasty, people think fatty equals to beauty. But in Song dynasty , people think beautiful ladis should got a slim figure. i think you would have known what i am trying to say,but... can you tell me a better way to put it.?
9
1
haha I like your way better :D "In Tang Dynasty, people think fatty equals to beauty" hahaha get in! In Tang Dynasty, people think fatty equals to beauty. But in Song dynasty , people think beautiful ladis should got a slim figure. The perception of attraction. During the Tang Dynasty, people were of the opinion that larger women had more physcial attraction, whereas during the Song Dynasty the preference was for ladies with a slim figure. "People think fatty equals to beauty" hahahaha I love it - People say having sex with a fat girl is like riding a moped, lots of fun but you don't want your friends to see you. hahahaha But then, having sex with skinny girls hurts because their hips are like elbows - this I know. So for me, I like a big woman! "The bigger the cushion the better the pushin, most definitely' " (From a song by Kiss "whole lot of woman".)
In the Tang dynasty, plump women were considered the highest standard for beauty; on the other hand, during the Song dynasty, slim ladies were considered to be the ideal. [During my dynasty ;-), I think that most models today look like they are about to starve to death - I'll take the Tang dynasty standard any day.]
http://en.cnci.gov.cn/PicLib/2008102314505356.jpg Yes please :)
Polo