Wal
is this text ok? It is for an e-mail. My comments on the conference. I had the conference with Javier and he told me that he had never been in Peru so he could not talk me anything about the weather in Peru. Neither, he did not know the concept of the product. I explained him as clearly as I can how the product worked but I think is better if we would send him a sample so he can probe and see the product advantages. On the other hand he asked me what was the best-selling product and I told him that was the CL202AE and CL25AE. (For your reference). I do not know if Aurelio could see the product and if he has a sample but I think that is dificult to Javier understand the product without see it.
2
0
My comments on the conference. I had the conference with Javier and he told me that he had never been in Peru so he could not talk me anything about the weather in Peru. Also, he did not know the concept of the product. I explained to him as clearly as I can how the product worked, but I think it is better if we would send him a sample so he can probe and see the product advantages. On the other hand, he asked me what was the best-selling product and I told him that was the CL202AE and CL25AE. (For your reference). I do not know if Aurelio has seen the product and if he has a sample, but I think that is difficult for Javier to understand the product without seeing it.
My comments on the conference. I had the conference with Javier and he told me that he had never been to Peru so he could not tell me anything about the weather there. Neither did he know the concept of the product. I explained to him as clearly as I could how the product worked but I think it is better if we could send him a sample so he can probe and see the advantages of the product. He also asked me what was the best-selling product, I told him that was the CL202AE and CL25AE. (For your reference). I do not know if Aurelio could see the product or if he has a sample but I think that it is difficult for Javier to understand the product without seeing it.
Wal
English, Portuguese, Spanish