GReeN_HoRNeT
Is it possible to learn Russian in 5 months? I think Russian is a difficult language and it has different letter characters&complex grammar. So those thoughts send away me from that language. Am I true or not?
7
1
In my opinion, none of languages can be learned in 5 months.
i think it is possible to learn only a basic lvl
May be you should try! Who knows? Everything is unpredictable.
Hi! I have been studying Russian with a native speaker on Skype for about a year now and I must say it's great! No need to get out of the house when it's raining ( I hate rains! X((( ) or when feeling lazy :P I think everything depends on how good you are at languages... If you're highly motivated, you can achieve a lot in a 5 month period. Anyway, my tutor is now starting her own website, so I hope she can help you as well! www.languageme.co.uk Good luck!
I think for 5 months you will understand Russian speach (simple constructions), will speak a few, but Russian grammar you won't learn, only Russians are studing language for 11 years at school then 5 years at a university but all the same some people do many mistakes in words and sentences both in usual language and in scripts.
GReeN_HoRNeT
English, Russian, Turkish