Princess Rose Heart
I want to shorten this to 12 lines ?? Can you help me ?? ( Arabic language ) Arabic language was one of the most common languages used around the globe, it united many nations with their different religions and beliefs. when I say " was " because those days are fading away, as we see that Arabic language is becoming less and less used mostly by the young generations. This is happening because of many reasons: • The unnecessary use of English language • The lack of good Arabic teachers in schools • The affects of television and media, and many more. When we talk about the unnecessary use of English language amongst young people we should know the different between using it when it is required and other times that the use of it is just for show off. When we meet with people who don't know Arabic then it is a must to speak with them in a language that they'll understand, in most cases English, but the point that is affecting Arabic language is when people use English all the time among themselves not for the communicating or learning purposes, but just because they think it is " being cool" as they say, or cooping with fashion. the overuse of English in every occasion is making them forget how to speak their own mother language " Arabic" and as we see many Arabian young people who speak English fluently, they can't speak Arabic as well, or they have many mistakes when they speak or write in Arabic. this is a big problem because the generations that will come after them will have more problems with Arabic and so on. The second thing that is affecting the Arabic language is the lack of good Arabic teachers in school, and this is a major problem because many students will graduate without a good education and when they will have families they would teach their children the same mistakes, this is happening because schools administrations aren't checking about the teachers knowledge and their ability to teach correctly. Some teachers don't take teaching seriously and they would teach anything just to pass time in order to get paid in the end of the month. Some of them take bribes from students to give them good grades while the students graduate without a good knowledge. Finally, the affects of television and media, as we can see in almost every show or an interview on T.V Arabian people are using more and more English words instead of Arabic word just because they are unable to think about Arabic words at the time, and this is happening because of either they can't speak Arabic perfectly, or just to show off that they are well educated, or it can be both. As we know that young people like to copy everything from T.V including the way of dressing up or speaking, and this is creating a generation that isn't able to keep the Arabic language or culture alive, and with time we will find that Arabic language is fading away and what will be left of it is just full of mistakes. there are many other factors of why Arabic language is fading away with time, but I believe that these three reasons are the most affective. In conclusion, there are many ways of keeping the Arabic language alive but it would require a lot of attention from families, schools and media to be able to preserve the Arabic language.
5
0
Ah yes, first British culture infected the world, and then the American infection took over. Nice article.
I know that !! but requires me to be shortened, I don't know what will I do? but, I will try to shorten it !! .. :)
It's a pity to shorten this. It's very well expressed and addresses many of the issues facing many non-english cultures. The loss of cultural identity among the youth is particularly disheartening and will leave them bereft, searching for that belonging later in life.
ok I will try, but I think I took a lot of time ? yes ??
Try doing it first, then we'll help you. :)
Princess Rose Heart
Arabic, English, Indonesian, Malay