dp maritha
Do you think banned porn will give impact to morality? so ... it happened few moments ago in my country .. that our government banned all porn site in the name of "repair our youth morality" .. is that make any sense?
13
0
I think that's a must to start that campain to make success , If you're an adult you can differ between what's good and what's bad although some adults don't know :) But for child how can he/she differ . After this step you should solve that long lesiure time of people not to pay attention to things that can harm morals and souls of youth , I hope it works :)
Porn does not affect morality. Your government just wants to control the Internet. That means it has built a filter, just like in China. Now it can censor the Internet as it wishes.
Another country run by idiots.
The government of your country wants to cover the sun with a finger.
How about a little more crime intentions? There're gonna be more horny fellas in jail soon.
dp maritha
English, Indonesian, Javanese