Evelyn
The butt is "stick out" or "high". To describe a perfect figure, Her butt is "stick out" or "the but is high"? Which one is better?Thanks for all the comment you guys gave me. I will notice not to comment about this. But for purely vocabulary learning, "sticks out" is right word?
Back in 1977, when he was still playing for the Buffalo Bills, O.J. Simpson acknowledged that black athletes had an advantage in sports when he said, "We are built a little differently, built for speed—skinny ~ calves, long legs, high asses are all characteristics of blacks." So I would say that "high" is 'le mot du jour."
Neither of these would make someone feel secure with their figure as they are. If a but is high, to a woman (I think you will agree) that she will feel you are saying it is higher than is should be. If you say it sticks out, she will think you are saying it sticks out more than it should. I do not know why they twist anything you try to say, but you probably have experienced what I am telling you. So what ever you say, you must add.. I like how your figure_________ . Without letting them know it is positive, they will assume it is negative. I would say - if pressed - her rear is pleasantly shaped.
No offense, Women want their butts to stick out; Cats will stick their butts up high in the air :-)
To say, "Her butt sticks out" is not polite and usually a man will say this sort of thing about a woman he sees. If you want to describe this part of a woman's figure, you can say: She has a nice bottom.
To describe a perfect figure you would say 'she has a perfect figure'. To describe a physical attribute is more difficult because a woman could tell another woman that she admires the way her body looks but not get specific because is may offend unless the woman is a close friend. A man can't comment on a specific body(unless it's her face or hair) part of a woman to the woman in question because it's rarely acceptable unless the woman is a close friend. I have never heard any woman say they want their 'rear end' to be high or to stick out so I really think you are on the wrong track here, neither one is good here.