Meridith
What is 'leak out of my edges'? I started leaking out of my edges. What is 'leak out of my edges'?
6
0
Actually, I believe that the person speaking is probably talking about some machine or device that they have which is leaking. A person whose car is leaking oil might very well say "I think I'm leaking oil." Obviously, the person isn't leaking oil - it's the car. Likewise, if some battery or other device that they own is leaking out the edges or seams, I might expect to hear "I'm leaking out of my edges" = "My machine is leaking out of its edges." As both Eliot and Jesse said, context would certainly help.
This could be a medical problem as well.
I agree that this is not a saying that we would hear. Context would help. I do not know why, but the person is comparing themselves to a melting food-stuff. For instance if beef is poorly wrapped and frozen, as it often is, it gets messy as it thaws. Could the person be warming up in your context?
This sounds nasty. Can't you provide context?
Meridith