florence
Don't get your nose out of joint Can you give it a clear and ACCURATE definition? it is referring to angry or resentful,annoyed or upset?Thanks BTW, get your nose out of joint=get your pants in a bunch?
5
0
A cross between angry and frustrated. This could be a person on the edge of yelling or getting out of hand. (face red, breathing hard, seething.)
don't get your nose out of joint= don't get upset/ don't get your knickers in a knot.
Angry-is when someone feel so upset for any situation of unhappy mainly is caused for disagree Upset= is when you feel discomfort or inconvenience at something mainly for bad situations in the life. annoyed=is a person who like to disturb or bothering to other without reason or a bad way crashing rules. Resentful:is when you have a pain or something make you Discomfort and don't let you get over in any situation. I hope I helped you my regards Uncle Bob
florence
English, Mongolian