Professor B
How do you get your kicks? What gives you thrills? What do you do for excitement? What is your extreme passion? Best answer wins a free lesson!
1
1
Girls drive most guys as old as myself crazy, that's the easy part to answer and admit. Only I'm not doing it, as yet. So now as a loner, skeptic as I told you about, kind of a pessimist, I spent the last semester in the library, reading books for the Test. That was a hell of a bore, but I started to enjoy that, style. I dream. But the way I dream thrills and really kicks the ass. Not to say the weird and inexplicable stories themselves, I keep having dreams every single night. Well, strictly speaking including my sleep-during-day-up-in-night routine. This has been lasting for 3 years or so. When cosy at home, 5 in average and around 10 at maximum. When not so cosy, 1 or 2 or 3 at least. I believe very few people have the chance to experience that --- when you get to have that many, you start to live 2 lives. I kind of take it a suggestion enlightening me to --- My future thrill-seeking --- storytelling. Art of Narrative. Films, the connections in between Dream and Film. It's not very clear, but I seem to have realized arts, aesthetics is the way to understand and get rid of things. Things.
Professor B